About Me

My photo
I can write about disparate things, but when it comes to describing myself, I often fumble for words. To know me better, stay tuned to my space and share my world with me. As my thoughts unfold, the 'real me' will surface. Till then, I leave you with my favourite quote "Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness; For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so he loves also the bow that is stable."......Khalil Gibran.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

To Mom, with love -> Part I

I dedicate this space to all mom's and to those who are treading the path:

A lot has been, is and will be said about mommies, it is one topic that all of us can easily connect with. Yet, I choose to write about a few things that thugged my heart when my daughter was born. I'm sure you too will be able to relate to a few things. After all, how different can a mom's world be.

You know,


  • Her heart melted when you cooed.

  • Her heart and mind, feels and thinks that you are the best.

  • Her heart accepts you the way you are, with all your short comings.

  • Her heart is uneasy when you are in trouble.

  • Her heart aches when yours' breaks.

  • Her heart knows no bias.

Above all, she always will have a prayer on her lip for 'YOU'.

No comments:

Post a Comment